Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 1542 Posts

·
Administrator
12,358 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not sure if this has been posted before. Came up in my YouTube recommended. What is going on here..?!

·
Registered
487 Posts
From Japan, Motorcycle racing for sports betting, much like Horse racing.

·
Administrator
12,358 Posts
Reactions: DucmanST3

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Not sure if this has been posted before. Came up in my YouTube recommended. What is going on here..?!

As nzdave said. Japanese motorcycle racing for gambling purposes. Looks like a clip from a race between 3 of the 'special' racers, vs 3 superbikes. The specials won. This is all covered by one of the 'Guy Martin in Japan' episodes. The pic may even have been taken from the video. The 'specials' have specially bent handlebars, to compensate for the lean angles they ride at, and the constant corner.
I know this, because I watched (well, it was on) that episode repeat just a few hours ago...

Reactions: Metman

·
Registered
389 Posts
As nzdave said. Japanese motorcycle racing for gambling purposes. Looks like a clip from a race between 3 of the 'special' racers, vs 3 superbikes. The specials won. This is all covered by one of the 'Guy Martin in Japan' episodes. The pic may even have been taken from the video. The 'specials' have specially bent handlebars, to compensate for the lean angles they ride at, and the constant corner.

Thanks for the explanation guys.. weird. I'll need to check out that "Guy Martin in Japan" episode.

1481 - 1500 of 1542 Posts