Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 1479 Posts

·
Señor Member
8,189 Posts
In today’s environment it was only a matter of time.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Antifa domestic terrorists set up an “autonomous zone” in six square blocks in Seattle over the weekend. The new Nation is named Capitol Hill Zone. Begin shaking down merchants for "protection money".

·
Registered
469 Posts
1) this happened in January 2016. 2) the police officer was charged with 2nd degree murder, but a jury found him not guilty.
Thanks for the correction, Alliswell. I only just received the video myself and it does sate he wasn't charged, but acquital itself makes an even more worrying point. How can noone in a position of responsibility be held accountable for that?!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Antifa domestic terrorists set up an “autonomous zone” in six square blocks in Seattle over the weekend. The new Nation is named Capitol Hill Zone. Begin shaking down merchants for "protection money".

Consider the source....Fox getting roasted for this gaff

·
Administrator
12,308 Posts
Meanwhile the apocalypse in Houston
You have just added another reason to my long list of why I avoid shopping at any Walmart :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Consider the source....Fox getting roasted for this gaff
So you're saying there's no CHAZ or CHOP or whatever they're calling it right now in Seattle ?? Have you watched the news lately?

FOX was the first to report it, the rest of the major media was slow on the uptake. That's why I posted it here.

and in other news...

1421 - 1440 of 1479 Posts