Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1370 Posts

·
Administrator
12,026 Posts
Mmmm........I love her long time.........
If you give her the $7200 jacket she is wearing I am pretty sure she will at least have dinner with you.

·
Administrator
12,026 Posts

·
Administrator
12,026 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Yeah but, its a dry heat............................said some asshole somewhere.....................

·
Registered
550 Posts
Crikey it is FRIGGIN' hot in OZ:

OMG mate! it was 44 deg C and moist as a fat chicks armpit the other day, I was on my bike and riding it was like being in a fan forced oven, when i stopped it was like being basted like a christmas turkey.......

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts

Diplomatic Immunity? From killing a man on a motorcycle? FUCK NO!!! Hope she does jail time in the least....................

·
Super Moderator
26,125 Posts

Diplomatic Immunity? From killing a man on a motorcycle? FUCK NO!!! Hope she does jail time in the least....................
She'll get a slap on the wrist, give the family some money and the press will be instructed to go do something else. Which they will.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
OMG. Friggen PUSSIES...say's every Arizonian here. :cool:
I think Phoenix at 100f is considered winter...

The humidity thing is real... I rode in 107F temps from North of the Phoenix area to Borego Springs CA (Montezuma grade baby!) and it was MUCH nicer than 94f and high humidity around Charlotte NC (as long as I was moving... both sucked big pole if I had to stop for some reason). However... I personally find that it's hard to be comfortable when it's over 110f... even riding fast.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
She'll get a slap on the wrist, give the family some money and the press will be instructed to go do something else. Which they will.

And just like anyone else, that'd be complete bullshit. Its a real crime if she gets away with it. She ran from the accident, hell even if she'd stayed, it still wasn't right.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts

How did he not hear this?

·
Administrator
12,026 Posts

How did he not hear this?
We do call them "Widow-Makers" when we ride dirt bikes in the forest for this exact reason.

·
Administrator
12,026 Posts
I thought that name came from the large pine cones falling on one's head.
I think those are what get thrown at you for making your girlfriend go camping with you...

1321 - 1340 of 1370 Posts