Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1465 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
How's this for weird news...Cycle World considers the BMW R1200RT the best SPORT-TOURER in the world. :confused:

Best Sport-Touring Motorcycle of 2014: BMW R1200RT | Cycle World

And they ran the long term test roundup this month in the magazine, still calling it a sport-tourer.

Don't they make an R1200RS?

If not, they should.

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How's this for weird news...Cycle World considers the BMW R1200RT the best SPORT-TOURER in the world. :confused:

Best Sport-Touring Motorcycle of 2014: BMW R1200RT | Cycle World

And they ran the long term test roundup this month in the magazine, still calling it a sport-tourer.

Don't they make an R1200RS?

If not, they should.
Haha that thing looks RIDICULOUS!!! Bet it weighs more than a city car too :eek:

You know we all stereotype everyone else right? Ok, over here one of our stereo types for Americans is that ANYTHING can get labeled 'sport'. Another is that all of your roads are straight (obviously, one or two of us know that one isn't completely true).

So we're left with all 'sports' vehicles doing 'sports things' at 55mph on dead-straight roads... Not exactly the same as a blast from Switzerland to Nice through the heart of the Alps etc.

And then you have those trucks, and call the Sports Utility Vehicles or summat!!??

Funny old world...

·
Official Retired Person
7,325 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,048 Posts
Awwwwww. As I get older I'm getting to be a real softy. I even feel guilty when I over react and kill a mosquito. That's about 254 times a day right now. :(

1 - 20 of 1465 Posts