Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be taking the Brute out to Ojai this weekend 29th or 30th depending if anyone wants to join me. I am flexible so any day is good. Let me know. Nothing like an early morning on the 33.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Let me see if I can get the hall pass....

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
I'm headed to Vegas Sunday and probably won't even have time to squeeze in a quick run on ACH Saturday. Following weekend???? I'd really like to go ride something new. Enough ACH and Decker already:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm headed to Vegas Sunday and probably won't even have time to squeeze in a quick run on ACH Saturday. Following weekend???? I'd really like to go ride something new. Enough ACH and Decker already:)
Sorry Mike the following weekend I will be in Austin but you guys should go it sure is a nice ride up there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I may be in for this. It's labor day weekend, with lots of racing to watch.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Now you'll be too fast?

If I go will you wait for us? on your "NEW" FAST bike? remember we will be riding the low HP sloooow Hypers.........:rolleyes: Aloha Alex

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
out of town this weekend (and possibly out of my Hyper by then), but looking forward to seeing the 1078rr in action hopefully sometime soon.

enjoy the ride my friends and please be safe.

see ya

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I go will you wait for us? on your "NEW" FAST bike? remember we will be riding the low HP sloooow Hypers.........:rolleyes: Aloha Alex
not about being fast its about havin fun with friends. Hope you can make it. Last time we were up there it wasn't very nice. I promise better conditions this time. I'll even throw in a breakfast.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Stevo,

I only have Saturday available and owe my lonely mountain bike a ride. I'll catch you next time brother!!

Enjoy and be safe!!

T

1 - 12 of 12 Posts