Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skipped work today and went out for solo photo shoot - the weather was perfect in Bay Area! However it didn't end up well - on the way to North Cal Ducati meet a stupid woman in her SUV backing into my bike, and it was pushed over and suffers few damages - nothing too bad; but it's just heart breaking. Luckily police was there, I have witness info, and her insurance seem cooperative so far. Will see how it turns out - meanwhile let's focus on the nicer part of the day, and hopefully she will look better than before.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice pics. Too bad your SC was hurt by a SUV. Stupid people are everywhere. I always try to park in a way no car can hit the bike...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Great pictures,the carriers a good backdrop.

Sorry about the bike. Sometimes, nothing you could have done to avoid it. I used to fit mine into some small street spaces, but I've started parking more carefully as well, I miss grabbing spots between cars but it was a matter of time.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Bummer about the suv encounter.

Really like the first and last shots, thanks for sharing.

The sadist in me is curious if you have any pics of the damage?

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
From a Multistrada pilot on this site...these are bloody fantastic pics.
Have that woman beaten I say..in public. Bitch.

Great pics mate.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Nice start to the day anyway, sorry to hear, get her fixed up and great pics.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Great pics Alex, thanks mate. And sorry to hear about the accident too bro. Look forward to some more pics when she's back in form. And how awesome, just taking a day out of work and reinvesting that time back in yourself, riding, nice photography (what camera are you using?), a little cafe hopping maybe...perfect!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nice photos. Sucks about the SUV knocking your bike over. It'll probably be a bit of a hassle, but in the end you'll make it better than it was.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Rad shots!! I was just thinking about taking a trip over to the Hornet for some pix :rolleyes: nice ones!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wonder if it was a relative of that Chinese woman that backed over mine ??
YIP - Middle-age Asian woman driver with SUV - "oh, I didn't see it!!!" Com'on, a bright yellow bike in day light, you didn't see it? WTF??? She must be using her ass to drive - Man, don't get me started :mad:

Rad shots!! I was just thinking about taking a trip over to the Hornet for some pix :rolleyes: nice ones!
Let me know if you do - I could bring my Streetfighter out too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts