Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys, from San Diego here. Would love to partake in the meetups. Also 99 percent sure will be riding up to Laguna Seca for the WSBK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I have a response from a pretty cool place to stay if the collective group is interested. This would be for the nights of Friday June 14th and Saturday June 15th. He can accommodate anyone that also wants to stay on Thursday night which many of us typically do. Rates are $90-$150 depending on being a single room, double room or cabin.
I will need to confirm fairly quickly that we are interested because they are sold out starting the following weekend.

Please have a look and let me know what you think:
PLUMAS PINES RESORT LAKE ALMANOR, CA - Home

·
Señor Member
8,051 Posts
I have a response from a pretty cool place to stay if the collective group is interested. This would be for the nights of Friday June 14th and Saturday June 15th. He can accommodate anyone that also wants to stay on Thursday night which many of us typically do. Rates are $90-$150 depending on being a single room, double room or cabin.
I will need to confirm fairly quickly that we are interested because they are sold out starting the following weekend.

Please have a look and let me know what you think:
PLUMAS PINES RESORT LAKE ALMANOR, CA - Home
You can count me in. The area looks great.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Probably? Hard to commit right now.

Wish they had tent sites though, said the one guy in the group that would rather camp.

·
Administrator
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Let's start a list and I will call the resort in the next 24 hours:

1. Scott and Focker (Jessica)
3. Ian996
4. redpato (King John)
5. Jackie Treehorn (King John II)

Camping:
1. Opus

·
Administrator
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
How many folks would arrive on Thursday BTW? I think it will be a great venue to have that extra day so we will be there on Thursday for sure.

·
Señor Member
8,051 Posts
Oh, I know they are around, it just would have been to nice to have been at the same resort. :)

Thanks, man

Pitch a tent in the parking lot.

How many folks would arrive on Thursday BTW? I think it will be a great venue to have that extra day so we will be there on Thursday for sure.

I'm thinking I may arrive Thursday.

·
Administrator
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Hey Chip aka @U235Power and Mike.... what do you boys think?
Hey @Redcoat how about you?
Yo Bill aka @59 penquin we need you to keep the Kraut racer in check so let's hear from you!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Is that something anyone can join? Didn’t hear any response to a previous message I sent

As the new guy from last year, note that sometimes nobody responds.

Just gotta keep speaking up and someone eventually will. These guys (and lady) are really great people and well worth the ride up. I’m in WA state and am going to try and make it down.

·
Registered
60 Posts
As the new guy from last year, note that sometimes nobody responds.

Just gotta keep speaking up and someone eventually will. These guys (and lady) are really great people and well worth the ride up. I’m in WA state and am going to try and make it down.

Thanks for letting me know. I’m not as active on this forum as the Ducati.org but still read threads. I haven’t found many Ducati owners who are not good people. So I trust my bike to be the sorting hat

·
Administrator
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Is that something anyone can join? Didn’t hear any response to a previous message I sent

Apologies for not responding, this is open to everyone. Even folks with other brands of bikes are welcome. Just a good group of people that enjoy riding the back roads, sharing food and of course stories ;).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Apologies for not responding, this is open to everyone. Even folks with other brands of bikes are welcome. Just a good group of people that enjoy riding the back roads, sharing food and of course stories ;).

I’m full of stories :) rode my 848 from Philadelphia to San Diego
PS if Harley riders are going, count me out :p

·
Administrator
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
41 - 60 of 340 Posts