Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

301 - 320 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
If we're being cereal, and I had to bet who would've been dancing in the video, I would've bet the farm it was Damascus.🙃
LoL.....I'd have to agree with that. You know, with how cereal he is all the time. :grin2: I'd have sworn I saw him doing a "Stuart" "Look what I can do" impression once but I had a few drinks so I was convinced it was someone else.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Oh, I danced. I danced til the wee hours of Friday night and woke up Saturday morning feeling like I had been hit in the head with a framing hammer.

And that's coming from a guy who has literally been hit in the head with a framing hammer. No joke.

That could explain a few things. :eek: :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Scott/Jessica,

Please pre-enroll Jackie Treehorn and Iwannaduc in the pre-2020 WCM Sensitivity Training Class. I'm sensing touches of BOTH passive aggressive posturing AND posting here and it's making me Slightly-to-Mildly Uncomfortable.

I can't quite pin down just how Uncomfortable I feel right now, but it's definitely on the spectrum.

Your intervention with the pre-2020 WCM Sensitivity Training Class for these two MALICIOUS MISCREANTS would be particularly appreciated as I don't plan to tow my Fold-Up-Stow-Away-Safe-Space-Mini-Trailer behind my Multistrada next year.

Many Thanks In Advance!
Murph

·
Registered
369 Posts
Got home at 4:30pm today, 1900 miles roundtrip, job done. Desmo service tomorrow.

A few photos I just pulled from my phone, once again thanks to @scott and @Focker for setting it up, to @redpato for the t-shirt, and to everyone for being a great crowd!

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ugh. Sorry to hear this Harvey and now you have me thinking, If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I know I'm past due for servicing the forks and shock, but the suspension seems to working fine, or good enough for me, if not exactly optimal. Maybe I'll hold off until the fall. I don't want to do that job twice. :|
I think it fixed itself, I don't see how it leaked a large portion of 260ml of oil (or whatever the left leg takes) without significant signs on the ground or the bike; when it blew last time there was a big puddle on the garage floor. Hey Ho.

·
Administrator
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
We should start a list of evening seminars to be presented at that the 2020 WCM. Please note that everyone is expected to attended at least 2:
1. Sensitivity Training Class
2. Grabbing Junk Avoidance Training (only if Duckman ventures in our direction)
3. Don't Be Fooled By Chip's "Ice Cream Scheme"

·
Señor Member
8,078 Posts
Here are my contributions of pictures from our time at this year's WCM. Thank you all for the great time, nice to see some familiar faces and meet new ones. Looking forward to next year.

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Here are my contributions of pictures from our time at this year's WCM. Thank you all for the great time, nice to see some familiar faces and meet new ones. Looking forward to next year.

Errr...why is your bike on its side on the ground?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Señor Member
8,078 Posts
Errr...why is your bike on its side on the ground?

After Saturday’s group photo I went back to my room to get my gear and the pavement was way off kilter. Seemed OK when I set the kickstand down but once the suspension unloaded it became top heavy and down she went.

·
Registered
369 Posts
After Saturday’s group photo I went back to my room to get my gear and the pavement was way off kilter. Seemed OK when I set the kickstand down but once the suspension unloaded it became top heavy and down she went.

Ugh, sorry to hear that

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
We should start a list of evening seminars to be presented at that the 2020 WCM. Please note that everyone is expected to attended at least 2:
Uhhhh.......I'll sign up for 2 and 3.......but what is 4? How to recognize when someone is being cereal? Custom creations using 6 pack cardboard? If those are options, I'll sign up for them too.

Actually maybe #4 should be "how to ride in the bed of a pick up without falling out"? Thoughts? :grin2: .......sean

·
Administrator
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
4. Redpato's "Keep it Upright" aka "Rubber Side Down" in 3 easy steps
5. Johnny Treehorn's Being Cereal and Why
6. Art With a 6 Pack (please remember to BYOB)
7. Truckbed Exercises for Weight Loss

·
Registered
499 Posts
A big thank you to Scott and Jessica for organizing an awesome weekend! And thank you John (aka Redpato) for getting the t-shirts done. Had a great time! It was great to see a bunch of familiar faces and bunch of new ones. And great to see 6 ST's! Wish we could have gotten a group shot.

Here are a few photos.... ok, maybe not. The pics are too big to attach. I'll reduce a few later.

Here is a link to my photos...
https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/gaL71kU0StauKNscw0oMog.AmMw8X_hDJ300q1aBfdQBk

·
Official Retired Person
7,171 Posts
NOOOOOOOOO . . . !

Good thing you know how to fix that.

Sorry.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
4. Redpato's "Keep it Upright" aka "Rubber Side Down" in 3 easy steps
5. Johnny Treehorn's Being Cereal and Why
6. Art With a 6 Pack (please remember to BYOB)
7. Truckbed Exercises for Weight Loss
I humbly submit that we add a #8. A "how to open a beer bottle with random houshold objects...or hotel room key fobs" :grin2:

Should that prove to be impossible due to scheduling conflicts with things like riding motorcycles or drinking beer after a ride, or the other mandatory seminars maybe a webinar might be more appropriate? Then our ECM brothers could join in too. I mean, you know, so long as there is no virtual junk grabbing. Jus sayin" :grin2: ......sean

·
Registered
215 Posts
I mentioned at the meet that I was thinking about hosting another weekend in my area on the central coast... Just wanted to follow-up to see what kind of interest there is from you guys...

Basics:
Weekend of November 8th - 10th.
BBQ and hang out at my place Friday night (11/8)
Multiple Hotel/Motel options in Atascadero from cheap to spendy.

Group Ride on Saturday (11/9); I'll put together a few options, but likely up the coast to Big Sur for lunch and back, plus a shorter local ride for those not interested in an almost 200 mile day.

Spouse Options... If you want to bring your spouse/significant other, but they don't want to be part of the group ride, there is plenty to do, including wine tasting... Lots of good wineries close by...

Sunday would have no organized plans as I expect most would be traveling back home on Sunday.

Once I gauge interest, I'll make a separate post... Maybe Call it WCM 2019 Part Deux, or WCM 2019 Light...

-chip-

·
Administrator
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
I mentioned at the meet that I was thinking about hosting another weekend in my area on the central coast... Just wanted to follow-up to see what kind of interest there is from you guys...

Basics:

Group Ride on Saturday (11/9); I'll put together a few options, but likely up the coast to Big Sur for lunch and back, plus a shorter local ride for those not interested in an almost 200 mile day.

Spouse Options... If you want to bring your spouse/significant other, but they don't want to be part of the group ride, there is plenty to do, including wine tasting... Lots of good wineries close by...

Sunday would have no organized plans as I expect most would be traveling back home on Sunday.

Once I gauge interest, I'll make a separate post... Maybe Call it WCM 2019 Part Deux, or WCM 2019 Light...

-chip-

We would be VERY interested in harassing the Central Cal folk.

Count me in Chip. I can't wait to ride all the beautiful dirt roads in your area.:grin2:

So Jess and I should bring the KTMs? :D

·
Señor Member
8,078 Posts

Basics:

-chip-
It is quite feasible for me. I’ll mention the wine to Sue and that could be all the draw she needs.

301 - 320 of 341 Posts