Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hey Group! Been years since my last post... well almost. Looking forward to this event. Chip, how many people at the BBQ, and how many do you think are riding?? Also, any idea what time the ride may be kicking off? I may have to borrow a tampax for my leaky fork seals.. but that is a different story!
With the local guys, I'm anticipating about 15 - 20 for the BBQ... Maybe 12-15 for the ride on Saturday... I'll send you directions to my house in a PM.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hey Group! Been years since my last post... well almost. Looking forward to this event. Chip, how many people at the BBQ, and how many do you think are riding?? Also, any idea what time the ride may be kicking off? I may have to borrow a tampax for my leaky fork seals.. but that is a different story!
Hahahaha... I just realized this is you Mark... The red749s through me off... Just text me if you need directions.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
hitting the road soon. going to take the coast route down the whole way. hoping the fog will clear sooner than later. if you hear word of a large white ducati fishing bobber in the pacific, that'll be me. tell my wife that I croaked doing what I love best ...

freezing my axe off while swimming to shore in sheer panic with a great white closing in fast. good times!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Had a great time meeting up with Master Chef Chip (yep, he's that good) and his wonderful friends at his dinner party, but things went south pretty quick.

I was standing there sharing my tall tales with a huge glass of red wine in my hand when Chip's crazed little Rat Dog (sorry, Chip, but it is what is) smelled my cat on my pants and chomped down on my freaking ankle.

Well, I lost my balance, and I lost that huge glass of red wine all over Chip's deep shag WHITE carpet. :rolleyes: Murphy's Law or what?! Anyway, we agreed to split the cost of getting a professional carpet cleaner in there later and I confirmed why I can't stand crazed little Rat Dogs.

I hope we can still be buds later, but, man seriously ... Wall to wall WHITE carpet in this day and age? Whatever. Just saying.

- Murph

61 - 66 of 66 Posts