Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Excellent idea Ian, and it's now time to say "Happy New Year!" to all.
Going by last year's thread it seems like Fort Bragg will be the location for 2018?
Do we have any tentative dates yet? Since I'm still 'working for the man' I need to choose my leave slots in a couple weeks time.

Besides, I think it's time Patrick started his countdown!!!

RobertVP

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
6-months to go!

Happy New Year!

I hope there's going to be a gathering again this year too... It seems like it's been on Father's day weekend the past years I've attended.

With that in mind I've already got a placeholder vacation request in for that Wed-Fri June 13-15 (Father's day is June 17th this year).

So long 2017, 'looking forward to what 2018 has in store!

patrick

·
Smut peddler
1,146 Posts
Rumor has it Scott and Jessica are having it at their house. I call dibs on the master bathroom. I can fill the tub with ice to keep my meat and drinks good, the floor to sleep on, the counter for my George Foreman to grill my bacon and cheese burgers, and of course a comfy spot to read and complete the circle of life the Foreman started. I suggested if there's any sororities around,we could have a bikini bike wash in the driveway. For the sake of charity, of course, as I'm a real pay it forward kind of bloke.>:)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
..I suggested if there's any sororities around,we could have a bikini bike wash in the driveway. For the sake of charity, of course, as I'm a real pay it forward kind of bloke.>:)
nice concept, JT, but the girls up there'll like as not have underarms hairier than your face.:grin2: re: the meetup, sounds like fun but I may be tryin out a Phoenix summer about then.

·
Smut peddler
1,146 Posts
nice concept, JT, but the girls up there'll like as not have underarms hairier than your face.:grin2: re: the meetup, sounds like fun but I may be tryin out a Phoenix summer about then.
You say that like it's a bad thing? I like my women mean and hairy. I guess it's true all men look for one just like mama.>:)

I'm being totally cereal though, I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again, and hopefully timing my trip up with the pani brothers in case I run out of gas again.:grin2:

Reactions: ncgt1000

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After all the fires and mud slides is Weaverville and the Trinity Alps still a good option?
I never get tired of those roads.

·
Administrator
12,912 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.