Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Watsen Design Winkers..... Update for PS & Sport 1000 S

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  PSLE1000 
G
#1 ·
I have been working with Roger Watsen of Watsen Design on a "TALLER" version of his turn signals for the Ducati Sport Classics. Actually Roger has done ALL the work, I just asked if he could make a version that was taller. ;)

This TALLER version is intended for use as Front Turn Signals on the Paul Smart and The Sport 1000 S, BUT there is NO reason you couldn't use the TALLER version anywhere you can use the standard version.

I had previously mounted a set of the standard Watsen Design Turn Signals on the front of my Paul Smart but they were too recessed into the hole where the cowling pieces meet and stock front turn signals attach. I added a 0.125" (1/8")/3.175 mm plate to the standard Watsen Design Turn Signals in hopes of moving them out a bit BUT it just wasn't enough in my opinion.

Roger has added about 0.500" (1/2")/12.7 mm to the height of the standard Watsen Design Turn Signals. These "TALLER" versions work GREAT in this application!

I will also be trying these "TALLER" version Watsen Design Turn Signals on the PAK BIKES FLEDA-DR-GT System.

Additional Watsen Design News:

Roger has vastly improved the inline connectors that go between the LED pigtails and the stock connector pigtail.

Roger can also supply these or any of his single 4-watt LED turn signals in RED. I have a set of the standard Watsen Design Turn Signals in RED that are going on a FLEDA-DR-GT System for Eddie (Aka Fredshah on Ducati.ms) As soon as my latest batch of FLEDA plates get back from my anodizer I will post some preliminary pics.

Attachments

See less See more
G
#2 ·
"tall Versions On A Fleda

I will also be trying these "TALLER" version Watsen Design Turn Signals on the PAK BIKES FLEDA-DR-GT System.
Attached are several photos showing the Watsen Design standard and "TALL" versions on a FLEDA-DR-WD System. The FLEDA-DR-WD-GT System would basically be the same except flipped over.

The "TALL" version is about 1/2" taller.....

Attachments

#3 ·
hey, I checked your website for info on the new FLEDA-DR-WD and I wanted someone to clarify how the new system functions. For instance when no brakes are applied is that 50% brightness? Also, why not 1 row of red instead of 2 with the new watsen blinkers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.