Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
PB eh PP? Jammy Bugger!

Scan it and email me a copy at home will ya? We have to wait 3-4 months for PB/Superbike etc to arrive. :(

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
PB eh PP? Jammy Bugger!

Scan it and email me a copy at home will ya? We have to wait 3-4 months for PB/Superbike etc to arrive. :(
I don't know where you're getting your PB's from Hame - but I've got the one with the pics in it - a few days back. Dec 2013 edition, with the Panigale 899 test. Bought from the local GAS servo. (The owners are into bikes, so that helps ;)).

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I don't know where you're getting your PB's from Hame - but I've got the one with the pics in it - a few days back. Dec 2013 edition, with the Panigale 899 test. Bought from the local GAS servo. (The owners are into bikes, so that helps ;)).
Excellent! Yep, it's in the shops! Thanks Steve! Geez PP you're famous! :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Howdo!!!

Finally got the front forks re-valved with K-techs excellent SSK kit and probably the most noticeably difference going from 10.5 - 9.0 fork springs.

The front end although it had 1098 forks, adjustable yokes and BST's it never showed it's true potential, however with the above mods and a set of Michlen Pilot Power 3 the bike has been transformed and really is a BEAST!!!

I also altered the rear preload from 40mm to 32mm which also made a massive difference.

Attachments

101 - 107 of 107 Posts