Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the guys who are waiting on thier new WaspTMSD kits.
The current batch of custom valved+oiled, 18 click adjustable Bitubo dampers have arrived (ahead of schedule) in Perth and will clear thru customs within 48hrs.

There are a number of spare (unspoken for) dampers in this shipment so if you do not have an order in place and have been contemplating placing an order, shipment can be very speedy at the moment.

I will take a break from 14th Oct for a couple of weeks (someone has to keep an eye on the Aussie Sport-Classic contingent at Phillip Island) so, unless your order is in soon, the next chance to receive kits will be towards the end of October.

I will be coming back from P.I with a heap of photo's of your "idiot-downunder-brothers" so watch these pages.

Greg.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I gave your e-mail to my brother in Paris who was very interested in one... (he's not on the forum...)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi Greg,
I get a bit of "head shake" on my GT it seems the front end is light, would one of your dampers cure this? I looked at a side mount one, the quality wasn't there and lacked adjustment, it seemed out of place hanging off the side.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi Greg,
I get a bit of "head shake" on my GT it seems the front end is light, would one of your dampers cure this? I looked at a side mount one, the quality wasn't there and lacked adjustment, it seemed out of place hanging off the side.
don't think twice and buy it. Greg's TMSD is the BEST mod you can do on your GT. Period.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I gave your e-mail to my brother in Paris who was very interested in one... (he's not on the forum...)
Big thanks Dave.. Look forward to hearing from your brother.

Hi Greg,
The front end is even lighter now with the WaspPUK kit pushing you along:D
Yep - Will definitely solve your problem.... Arrests and headshakes but still gives safe feedback through the bars.

don't think twice and buy it. Greg's TMSD is the BEST mod you can do on your GT. Period.
What he said.

Absolutely :D
Absolutely absolutely.:D

Greg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts