Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received an e-mail this afternoon from a gent that has allready purchased a WaspTMSD kit and a Wasp tail chop kit as well as putting some friends onto my products.

I am truely humbled and It made me stop and think how lucky I am to have gained the respect and new found friendship of many hundreds of people from so many countries all over the world because of these simple products.

I find now that, because of my reputation (strengthened from many reviews similar to this), I no longer have people questioning the quality of my products or my honesty in taking their hard earned money while they sit on the other side of the world waiting for their parts to show up....

Thank you to Ellie and all of my friends, forum members, customers, and non customers.
You guys rock..:yeah:

(Where's that box of tissues) sniff.....

Hi Greg,

I had my PUK1 kit installed this morning.
First off, I must say that the fit & finish of your products are absolutely amazing. They have an air of quality that is simply unmatched by other aftermarket suppliers.
The instruction manual was great - i wish Ducati would follow suit and stop sending out illegible, crappy photocopy 'manuals'.

The bike feels totally different; the fuel injection is smoother and throttle inputs are simply electric. Power wheelies are now a necessity!
But the best bit is the lunatic howl from the air filters under hard acceleration. Mad!!

The PC III you (pre)mapped was easy to install and hassle free. I would never voluntarily mess with the air/fuel maps or ratios – so your custom map is greatly appreciated.

As i have come to expect from your products (SC'TMSD & tail chop) – they are built with passion, quality, dedication and a true enthusiasm for Ducati ownership.

Please keep up the good work, for as long as my credit card does not shrivel up and disintegrate – you have a devoted client!

All the best,
Ellie.

Ellie Eisenberg

Tel: + 972XXXXXXXXX
Fax: + 972XXXXXXXXX

e-mail: [email protected]
Edit: I'm not sure if I should have put Ellie's e-mail address here but if you want to get in contact with me it's [email protected]

·
Registered
323 Posts
I received an e-mail this afternoon from a gent that has allready purchased a WaspTMSD kit and a Wasp tail chop kit as well as putting some friends onto my products.

I am truely humbled and It made me stop and think how lucky I am to have gained the respect and new found friendship of many hundreds of people from so many countries all over the world because of these simple products.

I find now that, because of my reputation (strengthened from many reviews similar to this), I no longer have people questioning the quality of my products or my honesty in taking their hard earned money while they sit on the other side of the world waiting for their parts to show up....

Thank you to Ellie and all of my friends, forum members, customers, and non customers.
You guys rock..:yeah:

(Where's that box of tissues) sniff.....

Hi Greg,

I had my PUK1 kit installed this morning.
First off, I must say that the fit & finish of your products are absolutely amazing. They have an air of quality that is simply unmatched by other aftermarket suppliers.
The instruction manual was great - i wish Ducati would follow suit and stop sending out illegible, crappy photocopy 'manuals'.

The bike feels totally different; the fuel injection is smoother and throttle inputs are simply electric. Power wheelies are now a necessity!
But the best bit is the lunatic howl from the air filters under hard acceleration. Mad!!

The PC III you (pre)mapped was easy to install and hassle free. I would never voluntarily mess with the air/fuel maps or ratios – so your custom map is greatly appreciated.

As i have come to expect from your products (SC'TMSD & tail chop) – they are built with passion, quality, dedication and a true enthusiasm for Ducati ownership.

Please keep up the good work, for as long as my credit card does not shrivel up and disintegrate – you have a devoted client!

All the best,
Ellie.

Ellie Eisenberg

Tel: + 972XXXXXXXXX
Fax: + 972XXXXXXXXX

e-mail: [email protected]
Edit: I'm not sure if I should have put Ellie's e-mail address here but if you want to get in contact with me it's [email protected]

Awesome letter. Congrats! I can't wait to get mine... For, the wife and I are awaiting the delivery (2 days overdue now!) of our first kid so I'm not allowed to spend anything at the moment.

Either way....great job!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Two congratulations are in order! Sold! I must have one to play with (WASP kit that is, I'm too old for kids).

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrats Greg! Well done.

Quick question for you though, any idea how much tweaking would need to be done to get the PCIII that comes with this kit tuned for the Zard monopisto full system?

·
Registered
175 Posts
well done waspie... it's very well earned, and doesn't happen overnight! i too can vouch for your TMSD and tail chop - excellent product:D
but i'm going to have trouble convincing the mrs re your shocks and PC... all in good time (i hope)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats Greg! Well done.

Quick question for you though, any idea how much tweaking would need to be done to get the PCIII that comes with this kit tuned for the Zard monopisto full system?
No tweeking mate... A WaspPUK can be supplied with a individual cylinder tune specifically to suit your Zard equiped mono/PS.

Cole (Flyers) PS with zards went from running like shit (rough, shuddery, and poppy on de-cell) to the super-grunter you see in the dyno graphs below.

The difference in before and after test rides cant be described in words.

Greg.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
my own fault

Hi Greg,
I'm so jealous of all the lucky guys enjoying their Wasp-power. I plannend to spend some money for my baby, but ....
too fast with my car on the Autobahn. Really expensive...

:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
28 Posts
what's the difference in tuning the cylinders seperate?
is the rear cylinder a bit richer because it gets less air cooling?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Greg

Have not followed all your threads (I don't have THAT much time). Is there now a kit for GT, Staintune, standard ECU? If so, what is the gain? Please PM price.

Thanks

Nimi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts