Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Announcing a special buy price for the remainder of September 2009.

All Wasp Tailchops purchased from today until 30th of September will be shipped free of charge anywhere in the world. (*Unless stocks are depleated - *I will not except responsibility for tax's and duty's so check with your local authourity's before you buy).

This deal represents a huge saving on what is already (by far) the best value for money tail chop available for the complete Sport Classic range of bikes.

The Wasp Tailchop kit is complete "Plug & Play" with no modifications required to your bike or any of the removed components.
The kit is supplied with matching front LED indicators, all stainless steel fasteners, and a comprehensive instruction sheet.

This deal represents a saving of around 20% so move fast to get your kit reserved.

Old threads get dragged up from time to time so for future reference: This offer is from 10th September to 30th September 2009 only.

Send me a pm or e-mail to [email protected] for details.

Greg.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey you ole tightwad, can i get this discount backdated :D
Quiet in the cheap seats...

You get your discount by having your own personal corner set up in the Wasp mechanical workshop. And having your own mechanic on-call 24/7

I'm getting a good response with peeps opting for the current Wasp tail chop discount offer while it is available and there are plenty of units in stock, so get-em now while you can save some serious $'s.

Greg.

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
Just promise me Greg, that when I eventually get my money saved and am ready to buy your swag that you won't up and close the shop. :)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just promise me Greg, that when I eventually get my money saved and am ready to buy your swag that you won't up and close the shop. :)
I dont know where I will be in the near future if I dont get some more sales.

The idea behind having the September special on tail chops was to generate some turn-over.
Why not buy a tail chop kit while they are offered at this price?

I have a batch of Bitubo dampers due in soon and some have not been spoken for - Put your hands in your pockets and start blinging your rides:D:cool:

Greg.

·
Registered
88 Posts
How about a price? Saving money on shipping sounds great, but I can't find a price on the kit anywhere. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Whaaaaaaaaaadaaya mean... 20% off !! I feel ripped off :(

Well I would if it wasn't for the quality product I received... love the new look, all sleek and sexy like... like me :eek:

PS:
Anyone know where I could find 1974 Suzuki TM250 (motocrosser) engine parts... for a resto' I'm embarking on ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
thanks waspie for the tail chop - arrived quickly and to the wasp standard!:D
looks great and easy to install...:cool:
one question: curious, blinkers are very fast blinking, are they supposed to be like this?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
what's the price of such a chop kit ?

and do those come with matching front indicators ?

·
Registered
737 Posts
From memory the speed of the blinkers are normal once you start the engine. And yes to the front blinkers... ;)

Holy shit, i've turned into the Wasp :eek:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
From memory the speed of the blinkers are normal once you start the engine. And yes to the front blinkers... ;)

thx, now I just need the price

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oi Wasp, send me ol' mate here a pm will ya...

Sheesh, next i'll be answering the damn phone for ya :p

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about a price? Saving money on shipping sounds great, but I can't find a price on the kit anywhere. :)
pm sent - Sory for the delay.:eek:

Whaaaaaaaaaadaaya mean... 20% off !! I feel ripped off :(
Well I would if it wasn't for the quality product I received... love the new look, all sleek and sexy like... like me :eek:
Ahhhh Shadup!!!;)

thanks waspie for the tail chop - arrived quickly and to the wasp standard!:D
looks great and easy to install...:cool:
one question: curious, blinkers are very fast blinking, are they supposed to be like this?
As Jase (aka - mini-me) said, the indicators only flash fast when the engine is not running (unless your idle is set below factory spec). Once you start the bike the electronics will compensate and flash lights at correct speed.

what's the price of such a chop kit ?
and do those come with matching front indicators ?
pm sent.
Yes... Matching LED front indicators are included in the Wasp tail chop kit:cool:

I think I'll call him "Mini-Me"

Oi Wasp, send me ol' mate here a pm will ya...
Sheesh, next i'll be answering the damn phone for ya :p
Knock yourself out... Take care of all my bill's while youre at it:cool:
pm sent.

Greg.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Last days for the Wasp tail chop kit guys. Plenty of kits left...
Get in quick if you would like to take advantage of the saving on offer.

Greg.

P.S - Thank you to all the folks who have purchased in recent weeks.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I received my kit on Friday; I can't wait to work on the installation!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts