Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the success of the September special (and the fact that there are alot of folks out there that were waiting for funds to come in before they could buy) I have decided to continue the September special through to the end of October.

All Wasp Tailchops purchased from 10th of September till 31st of October will be shipped free of charge anywhere in the world. (*Unless stocks are depleated - *I will not except responsibility for tax's and duty's so check with your local authourity's before you buy).

With the high cost of posts these days this deal represents a huge saving on what is already (by far) the best value for money tail chop available for the complete Sport Classic range of bikes.

The Wasp Tailchop kit is complete "Plug & Play" (matching factory connectors) with no modifications required to your bike or any of the removed components.
The kit is supplied with matching front LED indicators, all stainless steel fasteners, and a comprehensive instruction sheet.

This deal represents a saving of around 20% so move fast to get your kit reserved.

Old threads get dragged up from time to time so for future reference: This offer is from 10th September to 31st October 2009 only.

Send me a pm or e-mail to [email protected] for details.

Greg.

Note: I will be away from the office from 13th October until 22nd October (attending the P.I MotoGP:D) but will monitor pm's and e-mail from my mobile device. Nothing will be shipped between those dates.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On ya bikes folks.. If you plan on ordering a discounted tail chop or WaspTMSD for urgent delivery.
There are only 3.5 postal days left before I pack up and head of to the Island for the MotoGP.:D:cool:
I will be out of action from 12th Oct and arrive back at the Waspnest on around 23rd/24th after being all MotoGP'd out.

Get those orders in and I will be able to post upto and including Saturday.

Greg.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Greg

Any incentives for us local Oz buyers? Hope you have a great time at the GP.

Cheers

g.

·
Registered
168 Posts
wasp tail chop

Would like some info of what you are marketing.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Greg

Any incentives for us local Oz buyers? Hope you have a great time at the GP.

Cheers

g.
Yeh Gaz - International sales are shipped free of charge anywhere in the world and Aus domestic sales are free post + I will pay the 10% gst (Goods and Services Tax).
This way the Aussies get the same benefit as our O/S cousins:D

Would like some info of what you are marketing.
pm sent.

Onya Jase, although the website is still not complete...:(

Greg.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Heya Greg, that was the first time in ages i had a look at your site. It's coming along nicely man, great pics and your pdf files are really well laid and and detailed.

Nice one brotha ;)

Yeh Gaz - International sales are shipped free of charge anywhere in the world and Aus domestic sales are free post + I will pay the 10% gst (Goods and Services Tax).
This way the Aussies get the same benefit as our O/S cousins:D

pm sent.

Onya Jase, although the website is still not complete...:(

Greg.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts