Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warrantee Question,
Would one jeopardize the warrantee if you put on any other exhaust, but the Termi's? For example a Remus or any other exhaust for that matter?
Also does the exhaust or for example replacement color clutch internals have to be installed by the dealer or can it be a do it yourself job?

tx in advance

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
I asked the same question to my dealer. The answer was that non Termi slip ons do not void your warranty but bypassing/modification/changes to the ECU would.
Changes to the cluth plate and cover can be a DIY job but you may want to change the springs also as the standard ones can rust. There should be a detailed step by step on the job in this forum some place.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I asked the same question to my dealer. The answer was that non Termi slip ons do not void your warranty but bypassing/modification/changes to the ECU would.
Changes to the cluth plate and cover can be a DIY job but you may want to change the springs also as the standard ones can rust. There should be a detailed step by step on the job in this forum some place.
Just go really easy on torquing down the caps/springs. Don't ask how I know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts