Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please be careful when dealing with Emoto UK.

I have had an outstanding order for over 2 months and dealing with their so called "Customer Service" department has been less than pleasant.

Everything seems to be very negative when corresponding with them, they never return a phone call and in my latest e-mail I was accused of nagging.

They have now promised to refund my money.

I am not alone here and have had chatted to a few people on other Ducati forums and a MV forum.

Some people seem to have been lucky, I on the other hand have had a terrible experience using this company

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
theres a thread here somewhere about how crap they are and another big thread on one of the mv forums - i'd say the negatives outweight the positives and stay the fcuk away from them ???

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
even though i was promised a refund on the 7th July, I have now had to resort to issuing a court claim against them.

My advice to you all is do not under any circumstances use eMoto.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
A bit late for you Hammerman, but a quick search on www.ducatisti.co.uk will bring up a wealth of negative info on this bunch of charlatans.

No doubt Blackie will be here soon to add his experience.....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have now ordered bits directly from Speedymoto, what a difference, they were courteous and prompt, everything a seller should be !!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Unfortunately I have also had a much less than pleasant experience with emoto.
They still owe me postage ($11) for returning a product they sent to me in error. I returned the product on the assurance they would refund the postage. Stupid me. I did send them several emails asking for them to cough up, however just got arrogant, aggressive replies from them. I just gave up as it was too much hassle for the relatively small amount.
(I ordered a carbon tail for my 999 and they originally sent one for an Aprillia instead - they did replace it with the Ducati bit though).

I found them unpleasant and unreliable to deal with.

I can repeat the previous warnings to keep away from them, there are much better merchants there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts