Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have pictures of black rearsets on a red 999? I'm torn between black and silver - a picture would be great!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Here is a picture of Cycle Cat Rear Sets in Black. The levers are Titanium color.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've really enoyed these Gilles...German engineering. All the levers are on bearings and the titanium color matches my axle adjusters!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, those Gilles are wicked looking!

·
Registered
304 Posts
is the toe piece on the gilles brake lever adjustable? i had a set of gilles on my zx10. very nice stuff.

i just ordered a set of black ones today for my 996. just curious on the toe piece. i assume they are adjustable somehow....

·
Registered
125 Posts
deputydog95 said:
is the toe piece on the gilles brake lever adjustable? i had a set of gilles on my zx10. very nice stuff.

i just ordered a set of black ones today for my 996. just curious on the toe piece. i assume they are adjustable somehow....
The brake is adjustable...Both in distance from the peg and height. In the photo you can only see the top screw of the mount...the bottom screw has three positions so you can adjust height.

Yes they come with carbon heel guards but... on the right the heat shield takes care of things and on the left, the heel guard is kind of convex shaped and intrudes on my heel room when I'm up on my toe and put my knee out. I'm actually going to cut down the right one into a smaller 1/2 circle and put it on the left but really only for asthetic reasons. The rear set is above the level of the chain so there's little chance of my boot contacting the chain and I like having the foot room.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts