Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys!

Anyone on here have the ecu in a bin file for the DP Termignoni carbon fiber slip on exhaust?

I have a 2015 Streetfighter 848.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I might be able to get it - waiting on my cable going to flash with TuneECU as I have those files (undecided if I am going to use the performance flash or the DP termignoni slip on one) but once flashed, I can read it back out with GuzziDiag which will give a bin file.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Actually think I found a copy PM me your email and I will send it to you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Which tune with termis

Which tune did you go with if you have the termi slip ons...also which air filter are you using? Thanks!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Which tune did you go with if you have the termi slip ons...also which air filter are you using? Thanks!
I am currently running the one called the performance slip on map as I read in a couple threads it did a better job with the flat spot than the termignoni slip on map. (32A0ba0sca1) It has the flapper disabled and I left the O2's on - have not had much time to drive it yet to see how well it works. I stayed with the stock filter, I prefer to just keep it clean and it filters better than a lot of the aftermarket ones - seems many people like the MWR as an upgrade as it also filters quite well better than the K&N but is a little better flow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I'm also looking for the mapping (32A0BA0SCA1) for SF848 (possibly with O2 and VXL off) in .BIN format to write it with IAW5xWriter.
I found at this link (TuneECU as a tuning solution anyone?) the IDAKA message #124 with two maps for 848 but I think up to 32A0BA0SCA2 (which I already own) and 32A0BA0SCB2 (for Termignoni complete).

Thanks to who can help me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is everything I have, I don't have the one you are looking for but in case anything else helps. Change txt to zip and unzip.
Thanks for the quick response, can you tell me what kind of map is the one you uploaded?

EDIT: sorry I downloaded now and unzip the folder and I saw all the maps (even without the one I was looking for), thank you very much!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for the quick response, can you tell me what kind of map is the one you uploaded?

EDIT: sorry I downloaded now and unzip the folder and I saw all the maps (even without the one I was looking for), thank you very much!!
[/QUO
No prob, glad you found what you needed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts