Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to join and sent email expressing just that , but I'm wondering if my email got overlooked with all the political bs going on

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi Mike! i had to glance at your profile for your name but keep your eyes peeled for upcoming rides. They usually take place on the weekends and those are the best place to introduce yourself to the group. 99% of communication of the group is done on these boards so just stay in touch here.

Drew Bradshaw

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sent email to [email protected] it's only been 2/3 days since I sent it so I may just be impatient since I am excited about finding out about club when I rode with jt992 on Sunday , didn't mean to ruffle any feathers with my comment about politics , I just want to ride with and be a part of this club

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome.

That email is the former (I think) president. Give it a couple days/weeks for the leadership to take shape one way or another.

Don't worry we all want to be here and want it to be a productive group...just some issues at the moment.

Again, Welcome. We need everyone we can get at this point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts