Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not that kind.

I chopped the tail off my GT1000. My chick likes the rack for grabbing. I sometimes take it off but here it is with the rack and chopped tail.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not bad, but why not go extreme and mount a full size sissy bar?
I like the way you think! I may have to fabricate a monstrosity to fully realize your sissy bar vision.

Seriously, though, the factory tail bar fits a very useable bag that holds a lot of stuff and doesn't add any width to get in the way of lane-splitting. Here is the side view.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I like the way you think! I may have to fabricate a monstrosity to fully realize your sissy bar vision.

Seriously, though, the factory tail bar fits a very useable bag that holds a lot of stuff and doesn't add any width to get in the way of lane-splitting. Here is the side view.

I have a DP rack in perfect condition I will never use....if anyone else thinks it's for them PM me and make an offer I will ship to Antarctica to get it out of my garage. I don't have the bag. Cheers Roger

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
So Barfer, you gave the girl a tail tuc and a rack job, eh? I'm all about a nice tight tail section for sure. The rack is fun to play with but when the things get really sporty, smaller racks also have their place;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts