1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya guys,
Wanted to drop this link here to my brother's new business and website:
http://bykustoms.com/

He does custom paint jobs for cars and motorcycles. The Charles Manson paintjob on the ABOUT US page was actually done on my old SS 800 upper fairings (hence the italian flag).

He will even take shipments of the parts you want painted and send them back. If you want some killer custom airbrush work done on your Duc, drop him a line!

And if anyone uses him, post the pix here so we can see what he did!

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Although I don't dig the Charles Manson salute, your brothers work shows some nice potential. Here's to hoping he's successful in his endeavor and send him my best wishes from Cali!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Nice flames. But I don't think I would put Captain Kirk on my bike. Good Luck to him.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha I know. He did the Michael Meyers and Manson as demos, but most of the other stuff pictured were at the customer's request and design. He just helped them with some sketches and they chose what they wanted it too look like.

I personally would't dig kirk on my duc either. But he did sketch out some sweet italian waving flag sketches that would fit well on the SS. I wish I had them still to scan them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts