Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I love the all the info on the forum, and I am new to Ducati's. I have owned all sorts of bikes in the past 10-15 years (Ninja, Harley, Suzuki, Yamaha and Honda) and I am super excited about my new 14' Pikes Peak MTS. This bike is the most exciting I have ridden, and it is also the only one I have ever bought as winter sets in so I sit in a chair and stare at it with whoever wants to join as the snow falls.

I would love to make some new riding friends up here (VT, NH, NY or ME).

I can't seem to figure out how to get any of my pictures small enough to put up, but I will ask my IT person (wife) and share my new bike.

Thanks All

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
If you haven't yet, you might want to join the New England Ducati Owners Club -- www.nedoc.org

PhilB

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
You're gonna love the multi.

I suggest a track day after a couple thousand miles.

And a heated jacket. ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Like Phil mentioned....check out the NEDOC site. We go on plenty of rides from early spring until late fall.

Great bike too! And yeah....a heated jacket is nice up here! Supposed to warm up tomorrow, but there's so much salt on the roads right now....

·
Super Moderator
5,382 Posts
Plus our winter party at "Mare E Monti Trattoria" in Worcester is a great place to meet and eat!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the nice welcome, and I will certainly look into the New England Riders club for sure. I sat on the Pike today in the shed while my dog laid starring at me, and eventually he fell asleep and was just day dreaming.

Yeah winter type riding up North here means salt and sand everywhere which is rough on such a pretty machine, but it also means that I get to sit in my big old chair while my wife makes holiday cookies to try out!

Some other guy mentioned a winter party, which sound like a blast, all of my riding friends have seemed to move on to other locations or just don't like to ride as much as I do.

I will keep on the forum during the cold months and look forward to connecting with some people when the the weather turns in my favor.

Thanks Again All!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts