Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else waiting for Termi's? I ordered some for my GT the 28th of July and haven't got them yet. No release date either.

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
There is something strange going on with Termi right now with respect to the SC line.

There is another thread going on about the SC and PS exhaust too.

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=69627

I have been told that Termis are unavailable for the SC currently, and I have my dealer doing research towards finding out what's going on.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I heard that Ducati is way behind in its payments to Termi so Termi is trickling parts for Ducati's. Their way of getting their debt paid down I guess.

Mark

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
If you ordered them on 7.28 you'll run into a problem w/ the holiday in Italy.....they take the whole month of August off......so you have to take that into consideration-you'll get them soon, hang in there!:)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
If you ordered them on 7.28 you'll run into a problem w/ the holiday in Italy.....they take the whole month of August off......so you have to take that into consideration-you'll get them soon, hang in there!:)
The warehouse was still going though - so Ducati must not have had stock.

If you don't have an answer tomorrow from your dealer let me know - I will call Ducati for you and get the status...

I know this isn't the issue with Termi, but some parts are on crazy back orders right now because of manufacturers going out of business. The company that was making seats for Ducati (Monster 696/1100 touring and low seat, etc....) is now out of business so they are having to get a new supplier up and running.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks alot, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Is anyone else waiting for Termi's? I ordered some for my GT the 28th of July and haven't got them yet. No release date either.
Mine took just three days from Pro Italia, CA. The ONLY ones in the whole state that had the slip on system in stock.
Even the mailman had a huge grin when he brought them to the door (no brown box - pure red w/ Italian writing...)

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Mine took just three days from Pro Italia, CA. The ONLY ones in the whole state that had the slip on system in stock.
Even the mailman had a huge grin when he brought them to the door (no brown box - pure red w/ Italian writing...)
I remember when I received my Termignoni exhaust......Indy Ducati packed the Termi box w/ in another bigger box. I was dissappointed because I thought the kit did not come in it's original box-to my surprise there was the Termignoni box in it's glory, it's contents neatly packed inside. Couldn't wait to get to the carbon fiber.....I even got an extra hard to replace side CF heat guard. That was a great day!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts