Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'd say without on the black.

I had Agip stickers on my red '94, they just don't look right on the '97's in my opinion so I don't have them on my new bike. But against the black I think leave them off.

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
why

NO! No stickers.............

·
Registered
322 Posts
ok, what the hell is agip anyway?:think:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Unless they're your sponsors on your race bike or they're paying you to run them, then I would say that they don't belong on your machine.

Just my .02 cents.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,714 Posts
a very common decal found on many of the pre 1990 to 1997 supersports and superbikes, but one which is usually placed over the "supersport" or under it, like this:

not so sure i like it on the black version, but that might just be because i'm not used to seeing them.

have fun

·
Registered
923 Posts
Looks good on red but not on yours. I would keep it black and simple.

Nice bike BTW.

·
Registered
66 Posts
a very common decal found on many of the pre 1990 to 1997 supersports and superbikes, but one which is usually placed over the "supersport" or under it, like this:

not so sure i like it on the black version, but that might just be because i'm not used to seeing them.

have fun
My sentiments exactly. Very well stated. No sticker.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
just to be difficult

i like the agip stickers and i like the look of them on your bike

tho i prefer mine below the supersport text

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Only if you really use Agip oil.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Only if you really use Agip oil.
I don't wish to hijack this thread (In my defence this is also an aesthetics question)

VTGPDUC, I love those Dzus clips on your front and side fairings. I've fitted some on the seat - which is dead easy.

But I have been deliberating how to fit them on the side and front fairings. Are you able to post a photo showing what these clip into behind the side fairings and front fairing?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
No problem. Front is justa piece of galvanized metal bent into a U shape. Held in place by a wellnut and a 3/8 inch hole to accommodate the Dzus clip. Side is a custom piece which I make and sell. Box tubing welded to a short piece of round tubing with a 6mm bole welded in the end, same 3/8 inch hole in end. Sorry for the shitty pics.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts