Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just wondering if there are any Vyrus owners here or if there is a Vyrus Owners' Club discussion forum anywhere?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I believe Vyrus has it's own owners forum on their website. Please feel free to post in here though, stunning machines. Looking forward to the day I can get the Moto 2 kit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stryder, i did do a search but didnt find anything... Search engines dont always find what you want hence checking here

Djt77, thanks for the info, i will follow up on getting a username password from them then. Saw a couple of postings from fellas here who indicated they were owners but not sure if they are still active here

·
Registered
18 Posts
are you an owner Conjurer? I've found the wannabe Moto2 bike for sale in MCN. Unfortunately the Italian team that were going to race it in Moto2 pulled out. Its a shame but i can understand why - its a big risk going into an expensive sport like Moto2 with an unproven machine like the 986. I hope one day someone takes that risk as im sure development of the bike would come on leaps and bounds then.
Vyrus Moto2 bike for sale - | Motorbike reviews | Latest Bike Videos | MCN

·
7,733 Posts
are you an owner Conjurer? I've found the wannabe Moto2 bike for sale in MCN. Unfortunately the Italian team that were going to race it in Moto2 pulled out. Its a shame but i can understand why - its a big risk going into an expensive sport like Moto2 with an unproven machine like the 986. I hope one day someone takes that risk as im sure development of the bike would come on leaps and bounds then.
Vyrus Moto2 bike for sale - | Motorbike reviews | Latest Bike Videos | MCN
Ahhh, so search engines do work. ;)

·
Excel Addict
5,067 Posts
Hi, Just wondering if there are any Vyrus owners here or if there is a Vyrus Owners' Club discussion forum anywhere?
Well I had to do a search as I had never heard of the bike and these links are what I found in a few moments.

Sort of reminds me about a relatively radical bike using a 900SSie as the prototype.
Apparently was amazing suspension, geometry, handling etc., some tax payers money and as far as I know, never seen again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vyrus
https://www.cycleworld.com/2011/04/05/vyrus-986-m2-moto2-racer-special-feature/

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
All negatives aside, they're certainly excellent looking bikes. Then again, I really like it when things are designed far off the beaten path. Purists get their nuts in the rumble over things like the Vyrus. But that's to be expected since many of them are so easily trolled.

The Vyrus is WAY out of my pay grade, but it's still lovely!

Attachments

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,304 Posts
Ever hear of a bloke called Heath Robinson?

·
Administrator
11,779 Posts

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,304 Posts
Active virus... sounds nasty >:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts