Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is going to be WAAAAAY out of my price range when it comes out but wanted post it up anyways. This helmet looks and I'm sure is incredible in every way.

More information on AGV's website.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
That pic is just the gp tech. Te new pista gp has a much different profile, but ya it will be pricey. I will be getting the naked carbon "project 46" if they produce it. Cant imagine what its gonna cost, in cash and wife points!

Attachments

• 166.7 KB Views: 15,816

·
FRONT TOWARDS ENEMY
163 Posts
I want one of those! I wonder if it will be $800 USD or so like the other Rossi collector helmets.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That pic is just the gp tech. Te new pista gp has a much different profile, but ya it will be pricey. I will be getting the naked carbon "project 46" if they produce it. Cant imagine what its gonna cost, in cash and wife points!

Pretty sure its the pista gp you can see the back profile is much different from the GP Tech and black areas in the design are actually bare carbon fiber. He is using the same graphic design he was last year but on the new lid. I'm with you tho its going to be well over $1000 if I had to guess.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Really nice looking though a bit too artsy for me

·
Registered
605 Posts
Pretty sure its the pista gp you can see the back profile is much different from the GP Tech and black areas in the design are actually bare carbon fiber. He is using the same graphic design he was last year but on the new lid. I'm with you tho its going to be well over $1000 if I had to guess.

+1 ...that's not a GP Tech, the rear is far more pronounced.

·
Registered
605 Posts
THAT is a beautiful helmet!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Now that's a nice freakin hemet. I told my Wife I want a Simocelli replica helmet for my birthday but I will be torn if they release that helmet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts