Votes: 1 1.9%
  • thoroughbreds - November

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dumphead - December

Votes: 4 7.7%

Vote For 2021 Bike of the Year!

5K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  scott 
#1 ·
Welcome to the 2021 Bike of the Year Competition!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Let's not forget to congratulate our December winner, @Dumphead

Cast your Vote to decide the site favorite BOTM winner for the past year! Winner declared at the end of the Month

No BOTM for January. Will resume in February

Your Previous Winners
tonered - April
Elbato - May
egomexico - June
poolagent - July
Gajus - August
Varmitcong - September
rennsportmotorrad - October
thoroughbreds - November
Dumphead - December

See less See more
#8 ·
Wow tough call here.

Every bike entered is worthy of the win. I found something to like on each and every one of them. Wish I could vote for them all.

In the end I chose Elbato's ST3. Believe me when I say I could seriously see myself doing some loooong interstate riding on that bike. Or maybe take a lazy Saturday ride up through the peninsula and catch the ferry out to Washington Island for dinner.

So a shout out to Elbato. I tip my cap to you sir. Well done. Your bike is all class! (y)

(Sidenote) It's a shame my sister isn't a forum member here because she'd go bonkers over Thoroughbreds bike.
Not joking either,she would've cast at least a coupla thousand votes for it by now as Purple is her favorite color.
That's her bike below.
Land vehicle Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle

#10 ·
I'm one of the 4 🤷‍♂️ . Looks like a clear case to me!

I will say that the way the thread is put together, its a bit confusing. It would be much better if a pic of each bike was inserted. Having to click on other threads, then being confused about what bike its linking to since there are so many other bike pics in those threads is a bit much. I know, the link takes you right to it, but still..

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.