81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
2006 Yellow Mono Sport1000. Alexandria

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is a little off subject, but I run a photography studio and support the Semper Fi Fund and their annual 5k events which raise money for injured Marines.

I'm prior active duty soldier, but deployed and worked alongside Marines, and really like Semper Fi's cause. If any of you are available Saturday morning, and looking for something to do, checkout > The Semper Fi 5K

·
Registered
148 Posts
Alexandria

I am in the City of Alexandria and just bought a 2013 MTS 1200. I have a 2004 Multistrada 1000DS (which is about to go up for sale) and formerly rode a 1999 M750.

·
Registered
148 Posts
'99 ST4 in Arlington.

Bike is parked until August 1st when I get added to the company health insurance. I'm counting down the days...
I'm fairly new to this board and in Alexandria. You might want check with your motorcycle insurer. Sometimes they offer gap coverage or similar product to cover injuries. What color is the ST4? I'll certainly wave if I see you on the road...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm fairly new to this board and in Alexandria. You might want check with your motorcycle insurer. Sometimes they offer gap coverage or similar product to cover injuries. What color is the ST4? I'll certainly wave if I see you on the road...
No worries I survived the wait.

The bike is red and my helmet is a super bright greenish yellow. You can't miss me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
In Fairfax, black SF

I found myself unintentionally on Main St in Clifton about a year ago. Definitely a pleasant surprise. There were a handful of MG's and a few other nice old cars there and I bought some great wine from shop on Main. I've been meaning to swing through again sometime.

Also, is that the warning sign on 211?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yup that's 211. Clifton is pretty nice. Pair of good places to eat depending on budget, good ice cream, nice people

81 - 100 of 132 Posts