Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to know how many active Virginia Ducati owners are out here. I might try and organize another ride for late May but I want to see if there is any interest first. This forum sub-section is at best a ghost town lately so if there are any improvements you would like or thread stickys (like for a TWT in your area) please let me know as I would be more than happy to accommodate.

·
Registered
79 Posts
MAY bike ride

heck ya! lets do a ride in MAY! That is when I get back from Iraq!!! I can't wait! I live in Woodbridge, VA so I am not that far! Let me know!

I will be home for 2 weeks on FEB 7th! Sux that we have to go back, but we come home for good in MAY and that won't be that long after we come back from our mid-tour leave :)

*ACE*

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Like we talked about on the other thread, I'm currently stuck in San Diego, Hope to be back in Virginia Beach by the first part of next year. So I'm out for a May ride. But I'll be back... :)

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
DD! hmm I'm close enough right? :p i'll keep an eye out and will definitely try to make it down to one of your rides!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Petergunn

weather pernmitting I'm always up for a ride just post up here , on the local rides post or email me

Mike

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Petergunn

weather pernmitting I'm always up for a ride just post up here , on the local rides post or email me

Mike
Cool. I might be home after 5/11 for 7 to 10days. But with profession its subject to change. I'm located in the Glenwood area. Cheers

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I fly home on the May12 and leave on the 19th. My Duc is ready to go. If you want to hit a day ride let me know. I'm dying to ride since I just had the 6k and DD headlight put on. Anytime is good for me. Cheers

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cool. I might be home after 5/11 for 7 to 10days. But with profession its subject to change. I'm located in the Glenwood area. Cheers

I've got no real plans for that weekend except for maybe installing konis on my 944. so I'm good for a ride, I'm in the Kempsville area so we not that far seperated.

Mike

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Good deal. I leave off of Indian River by Stumpy Lake. Send me a pm and we can trade numbers.

·
Registered
61 Posts
petergunn71

Leaving for Myrtle Beach wednesday 5/14 coming back on sunday 5/18 I'll check with you when i get back

998mike

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Have a goodtime. Picked my bike up today at Redline. Leaving back out on the 19th. I am trying to get home for a couple weeks in early June before going out all summer. keep me posted. Cheers, Craig

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I thought there were more riders in this region. I am on the road for the prime riding season but when given a chance I will ride anywhere.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts