Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i went and got me some viper exhausts, and me likey!

they are std. polished ovals, and they look and sound real purdy!

one thing i really noticed is how it seems to pick up cleaner down low... like at 3g or so it rolls on much smoother. maybe my imagination? i am sure i can see more nothing thru my mirrors now when i am rolling it on!!!:D

and it seriously feels faster. perhaps just more usable power, but it sure makes it a nicer ride. i don't find them excessively loud, but i do hear the exhaust at hwy speeds over earplugs. and they rip when opened up:D

with a 2 pc design(can and mid pipe), they are a royal pita to get perfectly aligned. it took me over an hour to get them "perfect".

i got them used, and they came with some clamps not for these pipes, so that was a pain too, but once on they fit nice and tight.

my stockers were opened up a bit, and were quite a bit louder than stock, but these have more of the rumble i like! sure i would rather have termi's but i cringe at the cost. although i look on ebay daily;)

next time out i will try to get pics and maybe a sound clip if my phone is good enough.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
they are pretty common on ebay - do a search for viper exhausts either via google or on ebay - they are cheap and from the piccies its hard to see how well made they are - the oval carbon fibre cans look good. i think they are made in europe..somewhere

·
Registered
231 Posts
even though they are on eBay it would be nice if the OP were to post the pix of them installed on the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Hopefully this picturue will post:

$399 for the set in stainless. They come in a variety of finishes: Ti, stainless, carbon, with varying prices.

Just enter "Viper Ducati" in the eBay search box and you will find numerous listings and fitments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, here are some crappy pics from the garage...

i will post some better shots when i get back outside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts