Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't view any photos of some members.
This (attached) is what I see.
I don't particularly want to have to subscribe to special accounts to view photos.
Am I the only one frustrated by this?

Attachments

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,384 Posts
Old news. Photobucket now charges their members an exorbitant amount of money to hotlink pictures.

If you want to see the pictures of photobucket hosted pics, you have to download a browser extension. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go to the respective download sites from the settings page inside the browser. If you use something else, you're on your own.

·
Super Moderator
26,012 Posts
Photosuckit's latest move is to show you the pic for a second, then you get a huge pop-up telling you to dis-able your ad blocker. Um...no.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Old news. Photobucket now charges their members an exorbitant amount of money to hotlink pictures.

If you want to see the pictures of photobucket hosted pics, you have to download a browser extension. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go to the respective download sites from the settings page inside the browser. If you use something else, you're on your own.
Thanks for the update.
Personally, I don't give a ra*'s a** about photobucket and don't feel I have to clutter my browser with another pipe constricting plug-in.
But that's just me. I prefer viewing posts with dragged and dropped photos in this forum.
End of rant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts