Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost ran over a motorcyclist and his passenger today. I was cresting the top of a bridge and they were sitting at a stop sign on my right. He decided to pull out in front of me to make an immediate turn onto the freeway ramp. He had to turn left towards me and cross my lane. Neither he nor his lady were wearing any protective gear. I was driving a pickup towing a trailer. As I saw his wheels start to move I hit the brakes hard and swerved right, narrowly missing him. He didn’t even look around, but the girl on the back knew how close it was. She gave me that “deer in the headlights “ look as I blew by. It would have been her that lost a leg. The guardrail would have guided me right into her. They are soooo lucky I wasn’t in a hurry. Had I even been going the speed limit it would have been bad news for all. Be careful out there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
When riding a motorcycle you should always be heads up and defensive. We need to remember that a car can kill us with the slightest move. And always wear the correct motorcycle gear!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts