Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a different perspective, can't see the bike until the end. This was a private track day, only 15 riders, so this lap I was all alone. The camera is Liquid Image Ego mounted on the bar with two ram mount extensions.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice work Kate! Looks pretty badass w. you on it at the end.. :)
My first time on track w. mine this weekend!!

·
1st Gen Hypermotard Hooligan
992 Posts
Cool vid, looks like you had a blast out there! :cool:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Katie , what was your top speed on that track ? Just curious !! Thanks .

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Slow, lol. Well the straights are pretty short, and I'm still apprehensive about about braking and shifting on the track, I just stay in 4th gear. So, 92 mph is the highest I've recorded with this bike. I was feeling real good Saturday though with the new suspension, another day and I'm sure I could have topped that.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Katie that track is so far away !!! But looks worth the ride .

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Have you checked out NCCAR(NCBIKE when we were on it!) in Garysburg, NC? It's only a couple of hours from you as it is for me while I'm here working in Fredericksburg, VA. It's not a bad track and is wide enough to pass in quite a few areas. I'm going to try to go again and maybe NJMP or Summit Point before I leave this project in the spring.

Jennings is more fun on a Hyper by comparison. I took it and my 748 track bike there back in November and actually ended up riding the Hyper most of the day!

Of course I might just be getting old :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts