Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a little bit of testing and messing with the software, I've put together a full video... just an easy start, with a mellow ride through some tree-covered roads just a few min from home. This is for those folks who aren't able to ride yet due to [insert reason here]:
Click, or Right-mouse click & "Save as" HERE

(DSL/Cable/Broadband required, video length: 5.5 minutes, 18mb size)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks, I needed that!

Thanks for the reminder of what warmer weather feel like! I'm up in the still winter-like Norhteast. As much fun as some of the high speed videos are, it's really nice to watch one that doesn't have the feel of impending disaster, or arrest! More like the way I ride in the real world. Sure doesn't feel like spring yet, but it's coming...
Nick

·
Registered
610 Posts
Is it just me....

it seem that when I watch racing or video of riding I never get the feeling of moving nowhere near as fast as i think the rider should be traveling at. I love the length and quility is tones higher...
may be there should be a board for compotetions of cruising videos and let the people vote on them. Hay next time you think of shooting give me a buzz P.M. me and I may have some places you,ve never seen here. once again good one.!!!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks guys - I hope to put together more in the future. I'm still kind of learning my way through this though.

zoom - glad you liked the STING songs, it took me awhile to figure out which music captured the right mood for that kind of ride.

stavesacredark - ya man, let's ride! Just let me know -- I am just a few miles from you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.