Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have problem with rain getting in my gauges fried my cluster so needed to solve immobilizer issue marelli 5.9 ECU they quoted me $400 to put air intake mod tune on it and delete immobilizer said 2 say turnaround time . After a week I got antsy started bugging them see what's going on you know. Just got an invoice for $1,100 says paired with red card red key 3 Black keys all with immobilizer chips. Which never once I referred to in any of our emails. But for some reason like I'm crazy you said yes you did and that's it refer to PayPal 0% finance credit plan if I wanted a pay.this mutha f####* has gone out of his freaking mind.what do I do I'm freaking out rexxar tuning is in Virginia I'm in Indianapolis

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
It sounds like there was a miscommunication at some point. I’d try to explain your situation and see if a comprise can be reached. Otherwise, I think your option is small claims court.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Have problem with rain getting in my gauges fried my cluster so needed to solve immobilizer issue marelli 5.9 ECU they quoted me $400 to put air intake mod tune on it and delete immobilizer said 2 say turnaround time . After a week I got antsy started bugging them see what's going on you know. Just got an invoice for $1,100 says paired with red card red key 3 Black keys all with immobilizer chips. Which never once I referred to in any of our emails. But for some reason like I'm crazy you said yes you did and that's it refer to PayPal 0% finance credit plan if I wanted a pay.this mutha f####* has gone out of his freaking mind.what do I do I'm freaking out rexxar tuning is in Virginia I'm in Indianapolis
If you have copies of communications and it shows you have asked for a particular service an no more then show them and threaten to go legal. He fucked up, not you. Otherwise you have to wear it. You have more to lose than he, as has your parts. I use to know a piece of shit that would con people with this tactic all the time. He called it “value adding”.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts