Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good job Fred. You boys have kicked it up a notch since 2 months ago had a real nice time. Vito instead of grabbing that brake in the corners, just drop down a gear are two keep rpms 4--5500 and a some throttle and go on through. That is when we are running at a spirited pace that is...............:D

·
Registered
742 Posts
guys . . .

Glad you liked the route. Getting back safely is the main idea. We could ride to eat lunch and ride back again instead of riding out & back with just gas and drink breaks if that if what you all want. Next week is another ride!

Fred

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks Fred. Fun day once again.
Nice meeting all of you and hope to ride with you all again soon. Next week is a no for me. Have fun and take some pics.

Nicolae

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hello Guys
lot fun today the meeteng was nice
we can start this Ducati club will take times

·
Registered
307 Posts
Fred, nice route. Thanks.

JT, Are you riding with Jerry in the morning? If so, let me know where you guys meet. I may ride with the bmw guys or you guys. The BMW guys meet at starbucks at 8am intersection of baxter rd and clarkson next to dierbergs.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob

Jerry will call sometime in the morning probably about 9. That is how he does it not my style but I talked to him diffenalty will be a ride. If he calls I can call you if you want me to. I think his bike is over at the shop so probably leave from WFO.

·
Registered
307 Posts
If you are going to go I'll go. It will take me about 45 min to get to wfo. So, should I head that way or wait for a call?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts