Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Ventura rack owners

6K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Yellowduke 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of getting one to carry my sleeping bag, tent and their back pack attachment. What did pay for the set up with their pack?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#2 ·
The price will vary depending on what size bag you want. I was pricing them for another bike of mine several years ago. From what I remember there was three sizes of bags. Several where expandable with a zipper. I never did get the rack and bag from them but at that time they made some nice gear. Especially the rack. It's made so the rack or bags never touch the bike. I think they're still big on this design.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#5 ·
I use a Ventura rack and bag on my SF and am very happy with the system. Price wise I can't offer much as mine is all off ebay so a fair bit cheaper than retail. If you need any fitting advice I can offer help though. I have the Aero Spada VII and a Aero Delta VII so they can be zipped together. I tend to use just the Spada though as I use the rack to carry my tent and sleeping bag as well.

#10 ·
So to answer my first question the whole package from their web site came to $500 shipped. I got only the things i needed because with their auto fill in it was like $600+. My initial review is good :) i put the passenger seat on so it bag wouldn't contact the paint and the little luggage rack seem to be what i was looking for to carry my camping equip. I will post an after trip review to see how it handles the twistiest and wind.

Next stop Laguna Seca!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.