Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I reached out to the US Distributor for a kit and will check and report back on the fit.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a Zard Penta slip on. Judging by the pic, I doubt it. Even if you don;t install the cosmetic fins of the Penta, the piece that follows the contour of the stock exhaust would surely not follow the Penta. I could be wrong :cool:

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HR, you are right on. I got a picture and install guide from Ventura. The plate above the stock exhaust is very different from the Zard. It could be made to fit but I don't currently have that skill or tools.

I just rode with a large backpack coming across the Golden Gate Bridge and up 101, which was no joy at all. Winds don't normally bother me bt the ergos on the Hyper seem to accentuate the crosswind experience. Though when on my SS, the Ventura with luggage and winds cause no problem at all.

need to find another palatable solution.

·
Registered
147 Posts
May not be the best alternative (depending on your intended load) but have a look at my gallery for some images of using the DP rear plate luggage rack, reinforcing it, and install the GIVI luggage. Perhaps that would give you an idea to work around Ventura :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts