Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 1198SP that I got last week and tonight, while out for a ride, the "Vehicle Diagnosis" Light came on. It happened after the fuel in the tank got into the reserve portion which subsequently initiated the reserve odometer. Less than one mile after the reserve fuel odometer came on, I filled it back up and that light came on when I restarted the bike. I looked at possible issues listed in the owner's manual (battery, key). The battery shows 12.7 volts and I tried my other key, but the light is still on. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.

Mike

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you push the mode button on your handlebar does it give you a fault on the dash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you push the mode button on your handlebar does it give you a fault on the dash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it did. I asked about this issue last night on a Ducati FB page and someone explained how to get the fault message and what the problem may be. Realtime help with some very nice people there.

Thanks for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts