Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you speak Italian... Listen to him... If you can read spanish, read the subtitles, If you're just a monoglot, that's ok.. JUST LOOK AT HER!!!!!!! Fun little interview.. I'll translate it later, but basically he says he's happy with his Ducati decision, it had to happen to have an Italian rider on a Ducati, and he wants to make it work... Something in his eyes though tells me different.. And then they cut to the next shot...

An interesting point.. On Italian media, the interview is titled "Valentino is happy with his Ducati choice"...
http://www.motoblog.it/post/39541/valentino-rossi-sono-contento-della-scelta-ducati

On Spanish media, the same interview is titled "I don't know if I can win with Ducati".... http://www.telecinco.es/motogp/gran...o-entrevista-Lara-exclusiva_3_1634266593.html

Oh the spin doctors doing their spinning...

(FAAAAAARK she is hot!) :p

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Dam it! Now I have to go watch telemundo or something equivalent that has insane hot chicks that cant understand.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Some are Built for Speed

And some are Built for Comfort..

Ride them all Hard. ;)

Luther "Guitar" Johnson

·
Premium Member
6,919 Posts
I've just had a week in Bologna / Milan & I concur with Matt_P, wow!

I have never seen so many hot single women in their thirties. I was equally stunned, that they spoiled themselves with stupid stamps?

Of my three weeks away doing IOM TT, Silverstone MotoGP, my week at the Ducati factory during WDW & meeting the locals at the cafe next to my digs, was the highlight of my trip.

Yeah, the chick is hot :D, she can't help it

Craig

·
Premium Member
12,343 Posts
Yeah some guys voices go all high and geeky and can't even talk to smoking hot naturally gifted in the looks dept. girls...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Really??

I agree that she is very pretty, but it's like your first time seeing a pretty girl!
Do you guys live around fugly women? That girl is only a 6 in NYC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts