Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I think getting an Email from the team boss saying your sacked, is close to getting pushed.:)

The whole debacle was not supposed to go like this.

A few months ago, when there was speculation of Ducati getting Lorenzo, Jacks contract was held up, and talk of,a vacancy in the Pramac team. Ducati had an enquire from Alex Marquez to fill the position. So that was the new rising star that Ducati wanted, then Lorenzo retired, and Alex went to the Honda team, so Ducati lost their man, panic get Zarco, give him a new bike, buy him a new team.

So I think we may see Zarco test riding a GP19 next week at the testing. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I think getting an Email from the team boss saying your sacked, is close to getting pushed.:)

The whole debacle was not supposed to go like this.

A few months ago, when there was speculation of Ducati getting Lorenzo, Jacks contract was held up, and talk of,a vacancy in the Pramac team. Ducati had an enquire from Alex Marquez to fill the position. So that was the new rising star that Ducati wanted, then Lorenzo retired, and Alex went to the Honda team, so Ducati lost their man, panic get Zarco, give him a new bike, buy him a new team.

So I think we may see Zarco test riding a GP19 next week at the testing. :cool:
Or if he’s a free agent then he may also try the bike Alex vacated.

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,547 Posts
Ducati management are clowns.

First they were going to shaft Jack then that didn't happen.
So then not to look like complete bastards they gave him a few extra parts and a bit of help and Jack being Jack he's wiped the floor with the two factory riders at the pointy end of the season.
Zarco obviously has a decision to make but weather he'll put his trust in those shifty bastards at Ducati is anyones guess.

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
Zarco is a quitter. He should go home!
Maybe getting off a crappy bike with no solutions in sight might have helped his credibility instead of always underperforming because of the bike. It's like telling a lie 24/7, eventually people will believe the lie is true.

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Saw that davy. MM fucked himself up. Shoulder came out after yet another crash. He’s gotta start to run out of lives soon.

·
Super Moderator
26,048 Posts
"I don't think I signed with Avintia but with Ducati"... In my crystal ball I see an interesting season for Zarco ahead, and I don't see him anywhere near the front. Then I see him blaming the team. Then I see him unemployed.

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Well, it's official. Zarco says he signed with Ducati to ride on the Avintia team. 2019 bikes.
It’s NOT OFFICIAL till I post it on MY thread. Bloody hijacker😃😃😃
Good to see. Hope Ducati give him what’s he wants. Would be good to see four PROPER factory bikes.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts