Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Vale xracer

5K views 41 replies 32 participants last post by  Chuckracer 
#1 ·
sad news - rob died last night from a heart attack.

certainly a character to be missed.

#8 ·
We were and are still shocked to learn the news about Rob. He was a true artist and his work was next level. More importantly he was a kind and generous friend to us both over the course of about 20 years. We spoke to him only last week. It was so lovely to chat and I was thrilled that he thought to ring. He and I talked about a lot of things, but he really wanted to get together and go for a ride, with me on my F1 and him on his F3, at some time in the future, post lockdown. It was going to be something to look forward to. I am also so grateful to him for all the great work he did on Big Red, my 998. It was as good as new, when he had finished. We are gutted. Vale Rob.

#17 ·
I'm very saddened to read this. He was an outspoken character and a lot of fun to troll. He hated when I called Casey Stoner Stacy Moaner. I wish I could have met him I'd bet he'd be a lot of fun. It just doesnt seem right when he was so alive on here just last week. Heartfelt condolences to all who knew him. He will be missed.

#21 ·
... precisely why I utterly detest use of the ~ignore~ function. I used it as a promise to someone. Far better to work out differences rather than ignore one another. Against well intended advise, I'm removing ~ignore~ locks as an option from here forward. Never again. Life is far too short to fuck around with juvenile shit. God DAMMIT .... another lost opportunity. That's 100% on me.

Rest in peace, brother. That sounds so ... cliche I guess. But, it's exactly what I feel in my heart right here, right now. ... shit, I've made this about ~me~ .... enough said for one night. This hole is just getting deeper the more I dig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.