Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,654 Posts
I'd only talked with him a few hours before he crossed the finishing line... still can't get my head around it.

That's Rob in my new avatar

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,396 Posts
We were and are still shocked to learn the news about Rob. He was a true artist and his work was next level. More importantly he was a kind and generous friend to us both over the course of about 20 years. We spoke to him only last week. It was so lovely to chat and I was thrilled that he thought to ring. He and I talked about a lot of things, but he really wanted to get together and go for a ride, with me on my F1 and him on his F3, at some time in the future, post lockdown. It was going to be something to look forward to. I am also so grateful to him for all the great work he did on Big Red, my 998. It was as good as new, when he had finished. We are gutted. Vale Rob.

·
Average Weird Guy.
1,260 Posts
Sad news.

X truly was a good guy. I always enjoyed interacting with him in the Road Racing forum.

R.I.P. my friend.

·
Registered
248 Posts
This is truly sad news. One of the best is away. Lots of know-how and good advices will be missing. Those shoes are hard to fill. Damn.

·
Official Retired Person
7,373 Posts
So sad. Condolences to family & friends.

Ride far, ride free X.

·
Bon Vivant
10,909 Posts
I'm very saddened to read this. He was an outspoken character and a lot of fun to troll. He hated when I called Casey Stoner Stacy Moaner. I wish I could have met him I'd bet he'd be a lot of fun. It just doesnt seem right when he was so alive on here just last week. Heartfelt condolences to all who knew him. He will be missed.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Never met him in person but always enjoyed xracer’s comments!
RIP and rubber down!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts