Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Old Fast Guy
V4SP #455
White Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle part Automotive design

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Sky Vehicle Tire Motorcycle Fuel tank

Reactions: stoshmonster

Average Weird Guy.
I would humbly like to say "Beautiful machines gentlemen".

Honestly don't know how you guys can ride them. The machine work on the top triple is so exquisite that I'd probably crash into something because I'd just be staring slack-jawed at it the whole time and not be paying attention to where I was going.

Equal parts of admiration and respect for you guys.

Registered
I would humbly like to say "Beautiful machines gentlemen".

Honestly don't know how you guys can ride them. The machine work on the top triple is so exquisite that I'd probably crash into something because I'd just be staring slack-jawed at it the whole time and not be paying attention to where I was going.

Equal parts of admiration and respect for you guys.
I'm just a lucky guy on a bike that Ducati engineered and built, all the props go to them for doing so. Most all of us have amazing machines we get to enjoy, we really are some fortunate bastids!

Ride safe, friend.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm running the full akro and it was very fluffy off idle, delivered in "Sport" mode.

Took the dB killers out and it's MUCH improved!

Registered
No. 546. Still on temp tags and babying it until it hits the 600 mile mark for servicing. Posted one more pic of the V4SP with its angry sister 1198SP. I love the 1198 to bits. Absolutely bonkers bike.
Tire Plant Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Old Fast Guy
I have the same pair鈥

Reactions: ooyaboon

Registered
I have the same pair鈥
You and I have very similar tastes. I saw your signature, should update mine too. I have a 19 Hypermotard 950. So that's 3 bikes that we have in common.

Reactions: TOP_DUC
1 - 14 of 14 Posts