Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving to Ogden and am curious to see who is out there and what the motorcycle riding is like in the area.

~Ryan

·
Registered
40 Posts
There are a few of us out here. The weather is great from mid May until early October, but I have ridden as early as February and as late as December. Most of the really good roads are closed from October until May, but there are several that are open year round. Best thing is that MMP is only an hour away and there are several track days put on every year.

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,820 Posts
I just moved from Chicago to Logan about a month ago. Most of my bikes are still back in storage, but I brought the 996 and 996R, plus the NSR250. I've ridden Logan Canyon a few times and 39, east of Ogden once.

Choose 1080p.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the idea, ill be living at the base of 39 in Ogden, ill have to give Logan Canyon a try.

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,820 Posts
I was in Ogden yesterday to run some errands (in the Ridgeline). I did the 39 to 16 to 30 to 89 loop to check things out. I think next weekend I want to do that loop on either the 996R or the NSR250, which I should have all finished tomorrow.

When do you get in town?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shooting for the start of next week and riding the following week. Hopefully the 4th July weekend is full of riding bliss!

~Ryan

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,820 Posts
4th of July is probably one weekend I won't be riding. Too many people on the road.

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,820 Posts
If anyone is up for it this weekend, I plan on doing that loop on the 996R Saturday or Sunday. Early though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might be up for that. Unpacking might take priority though. Sun would be better.

~Ryan

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,820 Posts
I did Bear Lake on the NSR for breakfast today. I'm up for "The Loop" tomorrow, but want to start early, before traffic gets heavy.

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,820 Posts
Messaged you guys but didn't hear back, so I'm just going clockwise from Logan.

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,820 Posts
Returned from my 200 mile loop just before noon. You guys really need to get over the peak and onto the east side of the mountain on 39.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts