Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been planning on riding up into Idaho all spring, unfortunately work has not been cooperating, until now. I am planning on Monday the 14th of July. Route will be through Ogden canyon, Hwy 39, Hwy 16, Hwy 30, Idaho Hwy 89, Hwy 36, then back through to Logan the way I came. Nothing is set in stone, but I'd like to leave about 8:30 A.M. and get lunch along the way. Any interest?

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,861 Posts
I can't do weekdays (stupid employment), but I'm pretty much down for riding any weekend. On 39, the west side of the mountain has a bit of debris in the road. Shame too, since it's the more technical side. But one you get over the crest, the east side is clean, fast sweepers and you can erase those chicken strips in a hurry. I wouldn't mind starting early from Ogden and being able to get through Ogden Canyon before traffic hits. When I went clockwise a couple weeks ago, it was a parade by the time I got there. We can cool off and grill lunch/dinner at my place in Logan after a ride too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not sure Tuesday is going to work for me either, looks like work may ruin another perfectly good "day off". I normally have Sundays off but work has been killing me this year. If I do get called in next week, I'm going to try to get that Sunday (the 20th) off in which case I plan on riding and I'll post details here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts