Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I like the shape a lot, but I don't like the fishy gills. Come up with another way to egress the heated air from inside the fairings that's a bit more "stealth" and I'd be 100% on board.

·
Registered
80 Posts
the nose looks too japanese for me. I'd like something smaller than the 999, (allthough i love the 999 look... i bought one) but that just looks like the same nose japan has been using for a few years, with just different variations on the lights.
and those fish gills suck really really bad, and the tail lines are horrible. look at the disconnection between the tail and the tank.

i don't like it... but personally i think its just someone's custom designed bodywork, and not where the 999 is headed.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
That's Thorsten's 999 project. Incredible work and engineering, for a one-man show. Check out his site. Pretty mindboggling!

·
Registered
407 Posts
moto said:
The nose and side panels look like modified MV Agusta pieces...
They 'were' MV pieces originally and Thorsten spent many, many hours rebuilding them. He posted pictures of the transformation on Speedzilla for well over a year now.

I can do without the gilled version, but the red is hot!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
yes it looks great,now put street legal lights,signals, exhaust,see if it can run without overheating,see if it handles better than the production bike,and if you can build it for what the r sells for and maybe you can go into production

1 - 17 of 17 Posts