Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

281 - 298 of 298 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Where does one find the number?

and the stablemate....

snapped this one today (2017-20-26)...snowy...

Reactions: oalvarez

·
Registered
692 Posts
Where does one find the number?

and the stablemate....

snapped this one today (2017-20-26)...snowy...

The number will be on the paperwork that came with the kit and there is a numbered engine plate in the kit also that replaces the stock plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yesterday my wife texted me at work and said that I'd received a present from Ducati.

"An umbrella girl?" I hopefully replied.

I don't think she laughed. Anyway, much to my disappointment, it wasn't the brolly girl I'd hoped for. When I got home later there was a red box from Ducati. I was certainly curious, as I knew I hadn't ordered anything. I opened it and was surprised to find another(?) Pikes Peak kit, complete with stickers, poster, hat, grips and commemorative plate. This time with a different number than the other one they sent me a couple of months ago. I checked the garage and found that, in fact, I still only had one 2016 Pikes Peak Multistrada as I'd thought. So I'm not sure why they sent me a second kit?

I'll have to contact them and send it back, must have been some confusion.

Now, back to waiting for them to send me that umbrella girl that I so clearly deserve for my speed and brand loyalty...

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Hey guys, how long did it take for you guys to get the kit from Ducats from the sale date on an average?
Just wondering if I'll ever get mine.
Thanks

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey guys, how long did it take for you guys to get the kit from Ducats from the sale date on an average?
Just wondering if I'll ever get mine.
Thanks
Unless you bought yours in the first few months from the dealer, yours should have come with the bike. Have you asked your dealer?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Unless you bought yours in the first few months from the dealer, yours should have come with the bike. Have you asked your dealer?
It figures!
The only thing that it came with was the number tag and the sticker pack, he said it is 1 of 2 packages, the 2nd would come after the bike was purchased, didn't know how long of if....

·
Registered
133 Posts
does somebody on here own #377? for some reason I received a second sticker kit with plaque and all but I already have mine . . .

·
Registered
2012 Multistrada Pikes Peak
1 Posts
Found a few threads where people listed there PP number. Thought it would be good to see in a list. Not sure of the numbers, I've read there are 600 worldwide.

Highest number 265 (14 Users) Non-number With Free termiTxx (1 User)

#17 GEE-BEE
#18 ROB C

#22 G MAN

#25 KEITHAK47

#34 (Last sighted at dealer Fresno CA)

#55 NYCROCKSTER

#80 BRIWEED

#84 JAEGERBRAU

#98 BRUST60

#110 FLYING1098

#117 TN BOB

#133 (Easty .. Pick up Saturday and into the Smokies)

#141 (Last sighted at dealer Brookfield, WI)

#149 DUC PP

#154 (Last sighted at dealer Vancouver Ducati)

#155 DUCATI OWNER

#165 Davord

#256 (Spotted in ft collins, CO)

Anymore?

Non NA Owners with the Termi..

T- 001 ABZ Phil
#068 1200DUC in Central PA

·
Registered
263 Posts
2012 PP #72 is still running strong. Love this bike.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Not to bitch but what's the sense of just adding a number to a post without copying and paste the whole list and adding your own tag?
At the biginning that's how it started and it was soo much simpler and you could see the whole list and which was missing.
$.02!

Reactions: Mikeyyah
281 - 298 of 298 Posts